McDonald’s is currently opening an opportunity for Global Technology Intern position in its Chicago office. This program is for you if you have an interest in learning from top technology talent at a global, enterprise organization.
This internship is a 40-hour per week paid position, starting June 1, 2021, and concluding August 7, 2021. During this program, you will enjoy a flexible work environment where you can think critically and feed your need for restless innovation.
In addition, you will receive mentoring from industry leaders and work on meaningful projects that will leave a lasting impact.
You will be hired, if you
- Are a Junior working towards your bachelor’s degree with a graduation date in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022
- Preferred majors include: CS, Computer Programming, MIS, CIS, Computer Engineering and other technology-related degrees
- Have a college GPA of at least 3.0
- Have a passion for technology
- Can work Monday-Friday all 10 weeks of the internship (June 1, 2021-August 7, 2021)
- Have analytical strength and communication skills that are strong and adapt based on your audience
- Have a high interest in application development, enterprise data, infrastructure, and networking, or general information technology
- Have knowledge of at least one programming language
- You’re committed to a culture of inclusiveness
- You want to impact the modern era of McDonald’s
How to Apply:
To participate successfully, applicants will have to fill McDonald’s online application form.
The position is open until filled