This summer, go beyond from making copies and coffee runs, and obtain some real-world experience as a part of this McCann Worldgroup Summer Internship. It will be a 9 weeks long learning program taking place in New York City, NY.
This internship is targeted toward providing students with a comprehensive understanding of the advertising business. Throughout the summer, you will work collaboratively in teams to solve various business challenges.
It will provide you a feel of a real job, enhance your expertise in how to do work in a new and effective way and help you develop social skills that can make you successful in the workplace.
McCann Worldgroup is a global advertising agency in America. It is a part of the Interpublic Group and was founded in 1930 in New York, New York. It is recognized among the four large holding companies in the advertising industry and has currently 20000 employees.
Interns will join the office in New York City, NY.
Interns must be able to commit for 9 weeks.
This internship includes good projects, mentorship, learning sessions, and weekly Learn & Lunch sessions. In addition, interns will get the chance to participate in many training programs offered to McCann employees and be considered for full-time positions upon graduation after completing this program successfully.
All candidates are expected to meet all the given criteria:
- Must be a rising senior, graduating senior, or graduate school student
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrate a passion and desire to be in advertising
- Creative, collaborative and innovative thinker
- Strong writing and presentation skills a must
- Prior internship experience in a related field a plus
- For creative internships, a creative portfolio is required, as well as intermediate knowledge and the ability to work in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are required for Design and Art Direction interns.
How to Apply:
The application process is divided into three parts:
- Fill out a formal application online and upload your resume
- Answer the following question: “What brand plays a meaningful role in your life, and why?” Please attach it to your application.
- Create a 30-second video answering the question of “What would you bring to the table if you were to intern at McCann?”You can upload your video to YouTube and provide the URL in your application.
The last date to submit your application is March 2, 2020.