If you join this internship, your key responsibilities will be to working with multiple teams on a wide variety of content and helping build the visual branding of Magic Leap. You will also have the chance to learn from and develop under the supervision of the experienced.
Through this intern course, you can explore a career path in the concept art industry, get the experience of working in the office environment and establish some valuable connections all while enjoying your time of the internship.
Magic Leap is an American startup company headquartered in Plantation, Florida. It was started in 2010 by Rony Abovitz was an American entrepreneur.
The internship will be held in Plantation, FL.
Eligible candidates will get:
- Great working culture
- Valuable projects
- Chance to work with professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Career development and networking opportunities.
Students who wish to join this program should check out give criteria:
- The current active student pursuing an AA/BFA in a related field of art
- Skill and ability to interpret spoken and written design into visual form
- Skill and ability to communicate and interpret feedback
- Stylistic variety is a plus
- Good eye for design and streamlining complex ideas.
How to Apply:
Fill out an online application form that must include your resume and cover letter.
Open until filled.