Lyft’s 2020 Economist Internship program is now open for application in San Francisco; CA. Lyft has an immediate need for individuals who have exceptional creative and analytical skills to join this wonderful position for 2020.
If you participate in this program, you will be immersed in the team and given the opportunity to apply the latest from the economics literature, as well as help in designing, executing, and communicating empirical projects using Lyft’s vast amount of data.
Perks of this Internship:
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Your application will definitely be accepted if you:
- Are 3rd-year student pursuing BA/BS/MS in economics, math, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative fields (advanced degrees are a plus)
- Have a passion for economics
- Have experience with common analysis tools – SQL, R, and Python. Demonstrable familiarity with code and programming concepts a plus
- Have knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods
- Have attention to detail while moving quickly
- Have strong communication and organization skills
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to fill an online application form. There is also a need for attaching a resume with it.
The application deadline is open.