Throughout the duration of this program, interns will support the HR business partners for talent acquisition activities, along with the variety of hr topics related to the Italian network of their 21 stores.
If you are ready to give your 1 year for the motive of developing your skills and explore more knowledge to be one of the finest HR, then this program will be a great path for you.
Louis Vuitton Malletier commonly referred to as Louis Vuitton, is a French fashion house and luxury retail company founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton. Louis Vuitton is one of the world’s leading international fashion houses, selling its products through department stores and also by e-commerce.
The internship is to be held in Milan, Italy.
Interested candidates must give their 1 year for the internship.
Interns will obtain the following tremendous benefits:
- Learning and Training
- Enhancing communication skills
- Supportive environment
- Networking opportunity
- Great mentorship
Interns must have the following skills and requirements:
- Must be a master in HR or a recent graduate.
- Must be fluent in English and Italian.
- Must have a passion for HR and especially for talent acquisition.
- Must have a strong interest in retail.
- Must be an enthusiastic, diplomatic, active listener, hard-working, flexible.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with many interlocutors.
- Must be systems and digital savvy.
- Must have the ability to work independently, with strong team spirit as well.
- Must have a proactive and innovative mindset.
How to Apply:
Applications need to be filled online.
Interested candidates must take the initiative to apply for the internship before February 2021.