The company known for its beauty products is now looking for bright and young applicants for the post of planning intern. The company will provide to work and grow in an environment that you will never get before. The place will help to grow professionally and personally. The aim of the program is to deliver a hands-on learning experience to the students and make them fit for the future. To qualify for the program the person must be at least 18 years old. The candidate must be working in college or university in order to get the business administration degree and the preference is given to the student who possesses the ability to produce quality materials within the tight timeframe and must know how to prioritize the tasks in a fast-paced environment.
After joining the company as an intern, the person is supposed to perform some of the tasks that include forecast all the SKU’s in the designated area of the business. The work performed by the students will work under the guidance of the senior members for the partner with sales, planning lead, marketing, finance, and operations department. The program offered by the company is challenging and will provide practical knowledge and essential experience. The person must be a problem solver, hardworking and innovative. The internship program will last for 12 weeks and the position offered by the company is full-time. The company requires the applicant to possess strong Microsoft Office skills. The person is asked to perform other duties and must possess relevant working experience.
L’Oréal is a French personal care company that is headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with the main and registered office in Paris. The company is known as the world’s largest cosmetics company that has developed other activities in the field of concentration in skincare, make-up, haircare, perfume, and sun protection. The company has six research and development centers that are located all over the world. The company is the right choice to start a career and gain valuable experience by working as an intern in the company.
Join the program and gain relevant experience and gain practical knowledge as it is a place where you will apply the theoretical knowledge to practical things. Best of Luck!
The company provides numerous benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, sick leaves, work-life balance, and a perfect working place to grow professionally.
- Has to partner with sales, operation, finance and marketing.
- Develop an accurate forecast of all SKUs in the desired area of business.
- Communicate plans and the assumptions behind the supply chain.
- Manage and establish the SKU level of the statistical forecasts for the specified area of accountability.
- Monitor and update the key performance indicators.
- Diagnose the project and ensure the forecast improvement.
- Prepare written documentation, analyses and other important data for the quality that requires minimal supervision.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the senior members.
- Age of the student must be at least 18 years.
- Enrollment is essential in college or university to obtain the bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Must possess strong interest in Microsoft Office, Suite and other software.
- Must possess strong organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must possess the ability to diagnose the things and solve them appropriately.
- Having prior experience in the relevant field is considered for the role.
The internship program offered by the company is in the United States. The program offered by the company provides experience to deal with future problems.
Duration of Internship
The minimum duration of the program is for 12 Months. The candidate has to complete the program for a complete understanding of the program.
How to Apply
If you are seriously into the program then you are asked to fill the form, and you can do this by clicking on the below-mentioned link.