Enjoy a unique and rewarding summer through this Land O’Lakes Purina Poultry Internship. The program invites bright students to obtain ultimate poultry experience within Land O’Lakes’ Arden Hills, Minnesota-based office.
It will provide interns with amazing hands-on work projects in applied poultry production, research, practical nutrition, and technical nutrition and additive sales. The program will improve the knowledge of students by letting them working practically.
Land O’Lakes will fill this position with those who are pursuing a 4-year degree with an emphasis or interest in poultry nutrition, production of veterinary medicine. Having strong communication, excellent organizational and time management skills will be a plus.
Founded on July 8, 1921, Land O’Lakes is an American agribusiness and food company headquartered in Arden Hills, Minnesota. With 1,959 direct producer-members, 751 member-cooperatives, and approximately 10,000 employees, it is also the largest producers of butter and cheese in the United States.
The internship will be based in Arden Hills, Minnesota.
The program contains the following benefits:
- Production experience working with an integrator/ producer.
- Technical sales experience working with the top poultry companies in the US
- Mentorship and guidance from the professionals
- Training and learning sessions
- Workshops and company events
- Fund and collaborative environment
- Flexible working hours
All participants are expected to have:
- Pursuing a 4-year degree with an emphasis or interest in poultry nutrition, production of veterinary medicine.
- Junior or senior status and previous animal sciences internship experience are strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication ability, excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 pounds
How to Apply:
Fill out an online application form and upload your resume.
Open until filled.