Our top-rated summer internship program is designed to give college students meaningful work experience in specific functions, providing a deeper understanding of the processes of a Fortune 500 financial services organization. The program offers interesting challenges, valuable experience and an opportunity to get to know Thrivent. This 12-week internship is a key piece of Thrivent’s entry-level talent program to ensure a strong talent pipeline to meet the needs of the organization now and into the future. The internship program offers assignments to optimize your skills and experience while giving you exposure to multiple business areas.
• Assist in the development, implementation, and measurement of Thrivent Financial’s practice growth initiatives.
• Source and summarize data to help inform the effectiveness of our practice growth strategies.
• Perform ongoing support tasks for the practice team such as metrics tracking, training materials compliance reviews, report development (ad-hoc and reoccurring), process mapping and research.
• Engage business stakeholders and field representatives/leaders to improve how we equip experienced Thrivent’s Financial Representatives to serve our members.
• Current junior in an undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Personal Finance or similar field
• A track record of excellent academic performance (GPA 3.0+)
• Highly organized and adaptable with strong work ethic
• Skilled in MS Office tools, including PowerPoint and an emphasis on Excel. Experience with formulas, data manipulation, and pivot tables welcome, but not required
• Solid communication skills
• Self-directed, with strong personal management and organization skills
• Interest in understanding and responding to end-consumer demographics and behaviors
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
To apply for this job please visit thrivent.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.