Website Texas Instruments
New career shaping internships are open in Dallas Metroplex, TX offerred by the Texas Instruments. Joining this excellent Texas Instruments in Dallas Metroplex, TX as an intern will give you the opportunity to work hands on in a professional environment.
Job: Digital Marketing & Communications Intern
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Dallas Metroplex, TX
Digital Marketing & Communications Intern
As a global
semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is
first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the
first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around
the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing
chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through
technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your
About the Job
At TI, the learning
doesn’t stop just because it is the summer!
When you join TI as an intern you tackle important projects early on. You don’t
shadow. You don’t make copies. You dive into meaty projects right away that
challenge you to find creative solutions to complex problems. You learn while
you work and vice versa. And you get access to invaluable insight, individual
coaching and mentoring from your organization’s top leaders.
The internship experience is geared towards individuals completing degrees in
Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism and who have an
· Developing global digital marketing strategies and plans that elevate growth
in the market to attract new customers, engage existing customers and influence
customer action on TI.com.
· Creating clear, customer-oriented messaging based on value
· Helping to develop, curate and promote content (training, reference designs,
application notes, white papers, blogs, etc.)
· Leveraging data to assess the effectiveness of content on TI.com, and
collaborating with key experts to complete analysis of web performance.
· Understanding and leveraging the various global marketing channels including
search, paid media, paid aggregation, automated campaigns, social media,
influencer relations, etc.
· Developing an understanding of TI’s corporate and employee communications and
leader communications strategies
· Helping to drive communications activities that support employee engagement
and ensure employees understand the priorities and focus of TI.
· Maximizing internal communications channels: company intranet and leader blogs,
organization-level intranet pages, digital and site signage, employee emails,
videos and high-touch leader communications
Put your talent to work with us as a Digital Marketing & Communications
Intern – change the world, love your job!
• Currently pursuing
an undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations,
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0 GPA
• Relevant previous
internship experience in a related field
• Demonstrated curiosity with strong analytical and problem solving
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work
authorization for this position.
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.