Website Terex Corporation
At Terex Corporation, as an intern you’re not just here to get coffee but you’re there to gain actual work experience.
Job: Accounting Intern – Co-Op
Company: Terex Corporation
Location: Waverly, IA
Accounting Intern – Co-Op
Waverly, IA, US
About the Position
Title: Accounting Intern
Type: Co-Op Internship comprises a full-time internship during Summer 2019 and then 16-20 per week during Fall and Spring Semesters
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Early Career Program Overview
The Terex Internship Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world. We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
– Partner with team members from global locations – more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide.
– Intern opportunities can lead to fulfilling full-time careers
Sophomore or Junior year standing (as of Spring 2018) at accredited 4 year university/college and completed Intermediate Acct. 1.
Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree in Accounting.
Minimum of a cumulative GPA of 3.0 required to submit resume to Terex Career Database.
Desire to build a career in Accounting.
Track record of demonstrable accomplishments in school and at work.
Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks/projects at one time.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Positive and energetic.
Work Eligibility: Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
During your time with us, you will:
– Work on real-world projects to develop your skills in Accounting
– Be assigned to an Accounting team to gain exposure to understand life in manufacturing accounting
– Network with a variety of Terex TMs across multiple functions while working on projects and assignments
– Participate in our intern program as part of a peer group, creating a network of other young professionals from schools across the region
As part of our team:
– We will provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you with valuable experience as you begin your career and gain insight into potential full time opportunities at Terex
– Be provided with experience is technical US GAAP accounting
– You will have the opportunity to better Terex while developing valuable skills that you can use throughout your career
TEREX is an equal opportunity employer and appointments are based on merit. We value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come to talk to us!