Intern, Public Policy
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
A leading information technology Association is seeking an intern to assist in the public policy division of our Downtown DC office.
- The ideal candidate would be a major in political science, public policy, government, international business or legislative affairs, or a related field
- The candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision, possess strong writing and organizational skills, knowledge of the political process, and interest in policies related to information technology in the government arena
- Assisting with congressional affairs, public affairs, event planning, white paper development, legislative research, and tracking, attending, and reporting on hearings and industry meetings, and assisting with day-to-day administrative and office duties
- Learn about the political process, the inner workings of corporations, government and industry trade associations, and policies impacting information technology as used by the government.
- This position will give you a unique opportunity to obtain a mix of business, industry, legislative, policy, regulatory, event planning, and administrative experience.
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.