Intern, Intelligent Suite Customer Success
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose And Objectives
The goals of the Customer First Intelligent Suite Team are to drive renewals, adoption, expansion/upsells, and customer references. The focus of this internship will be to learn about the different core dimensions of what it means to build a Customer Success organization. The intern will be able to develop knowledge and capabilities in the following areas: SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, Hana Enterprise Cloud, and Digital Supply Chain Solutions, as well as Customer Relationship Management, Operations, Team Enablement, and Audience Engagement.
Expectations And Tasks
In this role, the intern will support our Global Customer Engagement Executives (CEEs) to build best-in-class customer experiences, with a focus on one of the six areas listed below.
Specific available roles may include (but are not limited to):
- CEE Enablement: enable Intelligent Suite CEE team with appropriate levels of knowledge to do their job, including understanding solutions and specific tools and processes; coordinate enablement sessions with CEEs and presenters and help with moderation; may also update chatbot Q&A, intranet sites, and other internal resources
- Communications: responsible for internal solution area, regional, and market unit email and All Hands communications
- Virtual Event Logistics: manage around 100 Global Virtual Events covering around 8 different solution areas and 4 ends to end processes
- Business Insights and Analytics: support development, measurement, and tracking of business insights used in customer adoption and business development
- Content: maintain community sites, web properties, customer communication assets
- Value Realization/Solution Adoption: support development of strategies and playbooks to help CEEs drive solution adoption within their customer base, as well as tools and knowledge to help customers within a value realization framework
Key deliverables will initially relate to:
- Customer Tracking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Insight Harvesting
- Customer Engagement Meeting Asset Creation (PPT)
Education And Qualifications / Skills And Competencies
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Technology or Commerce related degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA)
- For example, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Management Information System (MIS) or Business Technology Management (BTM)
- Language skills: Business fluent in English, as well as Spanish, Portuguese, and/or German, if applicable
- The candidate must have strong, technical, business, and or communications skills, based on role
- They should be a team player, with a self-starter attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Good communication/writing and organization skills are important
- The candidate should be able to synthesize and analyze large quantities of data, whilst showing a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Above all, they should be passionate about customer experience and value realization
Top skills or competencies:
- Project Management
- Analytical Mindset
- Strong Relationship/Interpersonal skills
- Data Management
- Detail Oriented
- Demonstrated Self Starter
- Strong written communication skills (email, PPT, case studies)
- Strong organizational skills
- Business Acumen
- Consultative Skills
- Specific skills and experiences
- Demonstrated previous experience in the above areas
- Prefer someone who worked at SAP before
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.