Website Live Nation
Live Nation internships give you the opportunity to attend meetings with professionals. By interacting with professionals duing Marketing Intern – The Depot in Salt Lake City, UT you’ll gain new connections and learn how to communicate in a professional environment. Application deadline is approching soon, so apply if you are interested.
Job: Marketing Intern – The Depot
Company: Live Nation
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Marketing Intern – The Depot
Live Nation Clubs & Theaters’ National Marketing team, a division of Live
Nation Entertainment, is in
search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic
individual who is interested in working within the heart of the live
entertainment industry. As a Live Nation Entertainment Marketing Intern, you
can expect to develop your marketing and project management skills as well as
gain valuable, real-world experience in the live entertainment industry. This
position will report to the National Marketing Assistant and support with
marketing and administrative duties.
• Working within the core Marketing team, this opportunity exposes the intern
to all the key functions of a marketing department
• Responsibilities relate to supporting the planning, development and marketing
of shows across all
venues (Theaters, Clubs, House of Blues) in addition to original content
creation for those venues.
• Support marketing team in the overall planning, tracking and activation of
Created Content activations (Tribute bands, DJ nights, food truck events, movie
nights, Local Brews Local Grooves, etc.)
• Discover how to create and submit a Creative Service Request to facilitate
• Become familiar with the process to create new event concepts for activation
• Assist Marketing team in day to day activities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school.
• Must be eligible for school credit (and supply a letter from sponsor/administrator
• A degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications is
preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 16 hours per week.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Detail-oriented and exceptional attention to detail is a MUST.
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks.
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
• High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.