New career shaping internships are open in San Jose, CA offerred by the Intel. Joining this excellent Intel in San Jose, CA as an intern will give you the opportunity to work hands on in a professional environment.
Job: Hardware Design Intern
Location: San Jose, CA
Come intern with one of the largest engineering companies in
As a Hardware Design Intern, you’ll be responsible but not
limited to the following:
– Conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research in the design,
development, testing and utilization of information processing hardware.
– Prepare specifications, evaluate vendors, and analyze test reports.
– Ensure products conform to standards and specifications.
– Develop plans and cost estimates and assesses projects to analyze risk.
– Initiate, guide, and coordinate overall design and development of new ideas
– Responsibilities to characterize Digital Signal Processing (DSP) design which
is developed by Intel CTO PSG group.
– Able to define, design, layout, document, verify, test and characterize
complex AIB-enabled ASIC design using Intel 22nm FFL process.
– Able to communicate specification in cross functional meetings and design
– Able to create and execute on test plan to validate hardware implementation
of ASIC design in Intel 22nm FFL.
– Ability to interpret schematics and have exposure to
physical design and debugging of circuits.
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially
considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the
minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top
candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of
your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or
The candidate must be pursuing a PhD degree in Electrical
Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
Minimum of 9 months experience in:
- AIB architecture.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the
acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading
programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than
customers experience today. Combining Altera’s industry-leading FPGA technology
and customer support with Intel’s world-class semiconductor manufacturing
capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic
systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in
creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity
and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly
linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is
committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows
our employees to reach their full potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin,
ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender,
gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance….
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.