Website BMW of North America LLC.
Build your resume by starting IT Project Management Internship at the BMW of North America LLC.. It is based in the popular area of Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Job: IT Project Management Internship
Company: BMW of North America LLC.
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
IT Project Management Internship
The position will assist the project leader in planning
& executing ITprojects in application development (JAVA, Python, R) and
other agile methodsand environments. The intern will support business with
input and guidance forproject deliverables and will work collaboratively
between the business anddifferent App design teams. Furthermore the intern will
assist projectstakeholders in gathering and organizing related documentation as
well as theproject leader to report status to all stakeholders.
The intern will takeautomated testing on the app to the next
level. Additionally the position willcooperate with external vendors in
detailing epics, user stories and furtherdeliverables. The intern will also
gain insights into the US and the Germanbusiness units and technology teams.Whatare
you waiting for…jump into the driver’s seat and apply forthe IT
Project Management Internship today!
Qualifications and experience
– Student status meeting one or more of the areas below:
– Enrolled in Master’s Studies Program
– Graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
– Prior internship and / or relevant work experience
– Availability to work full-time for 6 months
– Field of study: Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or a combination
– Concentrations: Information Technology & Systems Management
– Additional skills: Business process management, deduction-based logic,
structured thinking, analysis, exceptional communication and change management
– Behavioral Traits: Conscientious, responsible, ability to work independently
and as a part of a team as well as motivated.
– English (fluent, oral and written)
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.