IKEA is now offering a shared center internship program to human resources, finance, business, and retail management graduate students. This internship is a full-time program going to occur in Baltimore, MD.
The participants will have to support creating internal communications through e-mails, PowerPoint, verbal and face to face presentations. They also need to be present in meetings, conferences, and project team activities and perform their assigned duties.
This internship program will provide the interns with a hand on experience that will help interns grow not only professionally but also personally. Interns will get a chance to look over their skills and improve them.
IKEA is a European multinational group founded in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad. It has been the world’s largest furniture retailer since 2008. They design and sell ready to assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, and home accessories, among other useful goods and occasionally home services. They include 433 IKEA stores operating in 52 countries.
The internship is to be held in Baltimore, MD.
Interns will enjoy the following benefits:
- Career Advancement
- Improve consistency and accuracy
- A better employee experience
- Networking opportunities
- Supportive and fun environment
- Guidance from seniors
- Teamwork and team spirit
Interested candidates are required to meet up the below criteria:
- Must have the ability to handle the task and numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be a recent graduate with a major in human resources, business administration, finance, or retail management.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
How to Apply:
Candidates must fill an online application to join the internship.
The applications are open till 21st February 2020.