Hudson Institute is proud to be offering its fantastic U.S. Grand Strategy and History Internship for spring of 2020. All selected candidates will work both on full time and part-time basis in Hudson Institute’s Washington office.
This position is intentionally designed to support the Institute’s work on issues surrounding the role of history in formulating American grand strategy and improving national security.
Interns will be given the opportunity to gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to pursue a successful and to explore numerous possibilities for growth, learning and valuable work experience.
Applicants for this role will be considered on the basis of following eligibility criteria.
- Recent graduates or current students working towards a degree in political science, international relations, strategy, European studies, history, or related fields
- Must be able to work independently, manage their time wisely, and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail-focused, reliable, professional, and possess strong research, writing, editing, and analysis skills, as well as excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Have a strong interest in American and European history, as well as knowledge of diplomatic and military history.
- A strong background in research, writing, and editing is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please fill the Hudson Institute online application form to participate. Your application materials should include a cover letter, resume, and short, relevant writing sample (2-3 pages) in a single pdf file.
The last date to apply for this internship is October 11, 2019.