Combine your bachelor’s degree thesis with a wonderful summer internship experience offered by Fiserv. As a Fiserv Summer Intern, you will work 40 hours per week from June 1, 2020, through August 7, 2020, in Alpharetta, GA.
Your responsibilities will include gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental projects or reports; offering innovative suggestions; accompany professional-level employees on assignments; request or give information and other related duties.
Besides your responsibilities, to gain experience and develop new skills, you will be provided the chance to work with a global support team and participate in scheduled activities during the summer such as sessions with senior leaders, workshops, team projects, and other networking opportunities.
Fiserv is a learning provider of information technology systems and services to the financial and insurance industries. The company was established on 31 July 1984, in Brookfield, Wisconsin by George Dalton and Leslie Muma. It provides services to over 18000 clients worldwide. In 2004, 2005 and 2006 fine tech 100 surveys, it continuously was recognized as the best provider of IT services worldwide.
Alpharetta, GA is the main location for this post.
This internship will start in June 1, 2020, through August 7, 2020.
These are the benefits that you will get as a part of this opportunity:
- Health and Wellness
- Flex-Time / Working arrangements
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentorship and guidance
- Training and learning sessions
- Great projects
- Fun and fast-paced environment
- Regular feed-backs
You are ideal for this role if the following statements describe you:
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree and will graduate between December 2020 and June 2021.
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and technical aptitude to learn new applications quickly
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Strong initiative; a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
This position is open until filled.