FireEye is seeking applications for its incident response & red team internship program that will be held in summer. So if you like challenges and can easily solve technology puzzles, then this program could be the right opportunity for you to use your expertise.
This internship is open for students who are pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or information technology. Interns will be working on challenging technical projects that will expose various environments and technologies to interns.
By interning here, interns can surely obtain experience in tech-related fields and polish their skills during their summer breaks. Completing this program will differentiate you from ordinary students and will provide you an advantage in the job market.
FireEye is a publicity traded cybersecurity company founded in 2004, based in Milpitas, California. It develops hardware, software, and services used to investigate cybersecurity attacks, protect against malicious software and analyze IT security risks.
The Internship will take place in Chicago, IL, USA
Interns will receive the following benefits:
- Working in a team environment
- Learn without pressure
- Get yourself reference to support a job application
- Attain more knowledge of the technical field
- Enhance your skills
Please take a glance over the eligibility criteria:
- Students who are currently pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or information technology.
- Students must have technical skills in Windows OS and networking protocols.
- Must have a basic knowledge of tools used for forensic collection and analysis.
- Must know about application testing and network security concepts.
- Must have experience of a technical security-related internship or other professional.
- Must have a strong technical understanding and ability to assimilate new information quickly.
- Must have the ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external) and manage expectations of others
- Must have the ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner.
The ideal candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Candidates must fill an online application to apply.
Applications are currently open.