Are you fascinated by a career with the FBI? If yes, then we have good news for you. FBI is now providing undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to learn about the organization and gain valuable experience through its honors internship program.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency.
This competitive program comprises 10 weeks and is a paid program. The FBI honors internship program will offer students an exciting insider’s view of FBI operations and provide a chance to explore the many career opportunities within the bureau.
To successfully fill this role, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have U.S. Citizenship.
- Attend a college or university full time as an undergraduate (freshman, sophomore, junior or senior), graduate or post-doctorate student. Students are not eligible if graduating before the program start date; exceptions are permitted to students continuing their education in the semester immediately following.
- Applicants must have and maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) or better at the time of application, throughout the application process, and the duration of the internship program.
- A first-semester freshman or student attending a school that does not provide a GPA will need to meet alternate criteria. Instead of a 3.0 GPA or higher, the applicant must have maintained at least a 3.0 high school GPA and have scored a 1,500 out of 2,400 on the SAT (1,000 out of 1,600 on new SATs) or scored a 21 or higher on the ACT.
- Pass all of the FBI employment background investigation requirements and be able to receive a Top-Secret security clearance.
- The FBI is interested in applicants with a wide range of educational backgrounds. These include but are not limited to the following: accounting, business, STEM, English, finance, foreign languages, human resources, information technology, journalism, law, marketing, public relations, visual arts.
How to Apply
To apply for this amazing internship program, all candidates must download each form given below, fill them out carefully and accurately, and attach them to their application.