Join the internship program in Fanatics and start working towards career growth. The company offers many different kinds of internship programs to talented candidates. And at present, the organization is offering two different types of internship programs to intelligent students. The company is seeking hard-working, dynamic applicants with the ability to make clear, well-reasoned decisions, and a person who can think creatively. The company intends to hire someone who will go beyond and above to contribute to the success of the world-class organization. The selected applicant must be able to work collaboratively as a team and as a self-starter. The internship program offered by the company is competitive and paid. The program offered by the company includes an accounting internship and MBA internship for the summer and spring semesters. The beginning age limit for the program is 18 years. Any candidate interested in pursuing the internship program must be successfully enrolled in a degree program from an accredited college or university.
The student pursuing any kind of internship program is required to work for the company as assigned by the senior member of the company. The person is required to perform the tasks on time. The student must possess the ability to meet the deadlines, achieve effective results and prioritize workload. The applicant is required to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and ambiguous environment. The candidate must possess effective multi-tasking skills. The person must be consistent, insightful, and considerate communication skills, both written and verbal. The applicant must possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Fanatics, Incorporation, is an American online retailer of licensed sports equipment, merchandise, and sportswear. It was formed in 1995 and its headquarter is in Jacksonville, Florida. The organization offers products via its FansEdge and Fanatics brands, as well as sports memorabilia and collectibles through SportsMemorabilia.com and Fanatics Authentic. Fanatics operates the e-commerce websites of the major professional media brands and sports leagues, as well as over 150 professional and collegiate properties. They are also the exclusive distributor for the Paris Saint-German and the United States Olympic Team.
A fast-paced working environment where the applicant can work without any disturbance. The company offers paid time off, sick leaves, competitive salaries, and many other benefits to the hired interns.
- Assist with month closure activities.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assist with monthly reconciliations and analysis.
- Assist with the support and development of audit schedules.
- Assist with documentation of key accounting policies.
- Manage and collect quantitative data for creating meaningful reports.
- Development of valuation models.
- Perform expense analysis and integrated revenue.
- Prepare financial forecasting and modeling.
- Develop reports, presentations, and projections.
- The minimum age required for the internship is 18 years or more than that.
- The right choice for the company is someone who is working in college or university to obtain a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
- The student must be working towards an accounting or MBA degree.
- The person must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- The candidate must possess some prior working experience.
- The student must possess some working knowledge of computer software in the company.
- The candidate must know how to communicate effectively with the clients.
Duration of Internship
The duration of the internship program is flexible and the student is required to commit 24-32 hours per week in the company. The person must stay in the United States to successfully carry out the internship program.
How to Apply
The company requires the student to enroll as a successful intern in the organization. So, those interested in the internship program are required to submit a cover letter, a resume, and another related document on the link mentioned below. Make sure the details entered are correct and updated.