This program is developed for undergrad, MBA, and Ph.D. students. It will allow students from various disciplines to acquire real-world work experience with cutting edge technologies.
By participating in this internship, interns can obtain hand on working experience in the field of data science, mentorship from the professionals and make good connections that will benefit them throughout their life.
Ericsson is a multinational networking and telecommunications company founded in 1876. The company offers a range of services, software, and infrastructure in information and communications technology. It has around 95,000 employees and operates offices in around 180 countries headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Plano, Texas, is the location for this internship program.
The internship duration is 10-14 weeks, starting from May or June.
This internship will provide the following benefits to the intern:
- Learn as well as get paid for it.
- Gaining valuable work experience in the related field.
- Guidance from mentors and seniors.
- Lots of Networking opportunities through team assignments, social events, and volunteer opportunities.
- Full-time opportunity after the completion of this internship program.
This internship is intended to:
- Undergraduates, MBA, and Ph.D. students.
- Students who are enrolled full time in an accredited college or university
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.0+.
- Students who have at least one semester left post- internship
- Students pursuing or must have experience in the related field.
- Candidates having strong coding skills
- Students with excellent communication and intercultural skills
- Open-minded students who are motivated to work in a multicultural team
- Students having strong analytic and organizational skills
How to Apply:
Interested students must apply online.
Open until filled.