Emory’s Summer Internship Program is offered to provide experience in a variety of fields to currently enrolled undergraduates who have completed their first year of coursework.
Throughout this program, you will get the chance to work in labs; help coordinate university events and programs; research and develop new projects; work on IT projects and websites while getting knowledge and polishing your skills.
Founded in 1836 in Oxford as Emory College by the Methodist Episcopal Church, Emory University is a private research university based in Atlanta, Georgia. It is especially known for its liberal arts colleges, graduate and professional schools, and healthcare systems. This university provides over 80 majors, 60 minors, and 13 paraprofessional programs.
This internship is based in Atlanta, GA.
Emory University Summer College Interns will get various benefits such as:
- Mentorship and guidance
- Learning and training sessions
- Experience in various fields
- Opportunity to connect with employers and other summer interns
- Flexible working hours
- Great location
- Meaningful projects
To qualify for this role, you must:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university offering a four-year degree
- Have completed of freshman year or higher and in good academic standing
- College transcripts required as part of the interview process
How to Apply:
You can send your application online for this post.
The applications are currently open.