Elizabeth Warren is eagerly searching talented and passionate candidates for the Iowa Organizing Internship program to be held in Iowa. This program will run until the Iowa Caucus on February 3rd, 2020.
This event is paid and requires a minimum hourly commitment of 15 hours and a maximum of 30 hours per week. Selected interns will play a key role in helping build the grassroots organization.
On the other hand, they will have the chance to participate in campaign training, receive structured coaching and support, and work closely with staff to implement the organization’s plan to persuade and mobilize Democratic voters.
If you have well-organizing skills and looking for an opportunity to turn these skills into a rewarding career, then this is the right time to apply for this Elizabeth Warren Iowa Organizing Internship.
The chief work location for this role is Iowa.
This program is going to start soon and run until the Iowa Caucus on February 3rd, 2020. It requires a minimum hourly commitment per week: part-time at 15 hours or full-time at 30 hours.
Selected candidates will get a competitive salary.
These are the eligibility requirements that must be met in order to join this program:
- Strong commitment to democratic politics and ideals and enthusiasm for electing Elizabeth Warren
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Goals-oriented and self-disciplined; able to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Willing to learn campaign technology including Google Sheets and Votebuilder
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Availability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends
- For full-time intern applicants, a valid driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle
How to Apply:
Fill out an online application form that should include your resume/CV and cover letter.
The application deadline is open.