Denver Zoo is offering an internship program to eligible students. Presently, the company is offering an animal care internship program to the students. The program is non-paid, and the student is required to stay in the United States in order to complete the program successfully. The applicant is engaged in any of the departments in which the applicant will gain relevant working experience. The student hired for the program will get a chance to work in a drug-free environment. The applicant must be able to provide a valid negative TB test and is supposed to clear the drug screen test prior to the beginning of the internship program. The right fit for the company is someone who is hardworking, talented, and brilliant. The age of the student must be at least 18 years or more than that. The individual must be working in college or university in order to get the degree from the well-known college or university and must be grabbing the degree with the best scores.
The applicant must be engaged in the internship program and must complete the assigned work on time in order to gain practical experience. The applicant is assigned tasks that include data management, record keeping, and reverting to emails. The student is required to take care of the animals. The opportunity offered to the student is for both part-time and full-time duration. The student must stay in the company for 12-16 weeks, and the person can engage 32-40 hours per week. The person must possess excellent working knowledge, and the applicant must know how to deal with the animals. The student must possess the ability to work with other team members and individuals.
Denver Zoo is spread in an 80-acre zoological garden located in the City park of Denver, Colorado, United States. The zoo was founded in 1896, is owned by the City and Country of Denver, and is funded by the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District. The Zoo is the most popular paid attraction in the Denver metropolitan area. The Zoo was started with the donation of the orphaned American black bear. The Zoo became the first zoo in the United States in order to use the naturalistic zoo that enclosures rather than bars and cages.
The student, once hired for the internship program, is offered benefits that include paid time off, sick leaves, drug-free working environment. The student is offered other benefits that include payment for extra working hours.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Research or sweep title specific online reaction and news coverage
- Format all the related document that will include press breaks, reaction memo, and reviews.
- At the time of festivals, review memo schedules pend festival screening schedules.
- Connecting phone interviews for filmmakers and talent.
- Screening all the reports.
- Draft screening reports for awards screenings and specific titles.
- Brainstorm the ideas.
- Manage files, documents and other clerical duties.
- Create new content and communicate with old and new clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The minimum age required for the program is 18 years.
- The student must be working towards the bachelor’s degree from reputed college or university.
- The applicant must possess the prior working experience.
- The student is supposed to provide the negative TB test prior to the start of the internship program.
- The individual must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, Office and other related software.
- The applicant must be a team player and flexible enough to pursue the tasks on time.
- The candidate must be humble, diligent and resourceful.
The location of the internship program is in the United States. The person is supposed to stay in the States in order to complete the program.
Duration of Internship
The duration of the internship program is 12-16 weeks, and the applicant is required to commit 32-40 hours per week to the company.
How to Apply
The easiest way to apply for the internship program is to click on the link below. The new page will be opened in front of the screen, and the student is required to click on apply now button where all the applicants must enter all the required details.