Denso is looking for exceptionally talented students with fresh ideas and knowledge for a wonderful internship/co-op program. For this opportunity, interested candidates must be ready to work 40 hours a week for 3-6 months.
The program will be held in different locations in the United States. The hired will assist with experienced professionals of Denso who are supporting customers on advancing new technologies.
Through this program, you can grasp training and mentorship in the field of your interest. Having this internship on your resume will make you more attractive to employers as it will demonstrate that you enough experience and skills to handle any projects effectively.
Denso is a Japanese company that manufactures automotive components. With the headquarters in Kariya, Aichi, Japan, Denso has 189 subsidiary companies in Japan, America, Europe, and Asia. The company is among fourth the largest auto parts supplier in the world. It is also a good place to work and has currently 151,775 employees.
The program will take place in various locations of the United States such as:
- Michigan (Battle Creek & Southfield)
- Tennessee (Athens & Maryville)
- California (Long Beach)
- Arkansas (Osceola)
- Ohio (Dublin)
- Texas (Plano)
- North Carolina (Ashville, Statesville, Greenville)
The program is for 3 to 6 months.
Participants will acquire:
- On the job experience
- Project experience
- Six Sigma and Kaizen knowledge
- Professional development
- Multi-site opportunities
- Opportunities for full-time employment after graduation
- Competitive wages
- Volunteering opportunities
Candidates who have the following skills and experience will benefit from this program:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Now and in the future, must have unlimited authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- 18 years of age or older
- Sophomore or higher university classification
- Must be willing to work 40 hours a week during the 3-6 month Co-op term
- Experience in using Microsoft Office tools ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Ms. Project, Visio)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in groups and independently
- Ability to travel and work overtime
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
Open until filled.