Deloitte is now going to lead an amazing educational program named discovery internship for the year 2020. For this internship, Deloitte holds an aim to give all sophomore students with the ability to carry out a successful career in any industry.
This Discovery Internship will take place in San Francisco, California. It will offer interns the chance to handle one or more client projects through which they will obtain working knowledge and grow some new skills.
To support the professional growth of interns, this program will also organize various national and local learning and networking events, and a three-day national intern conference. Additionally, interns will also be provided counselors and onboarding advisor who will guide them throughout this journey.
Deloitte is a professional services firm dedicated to offering audit, advisory, tax, and consulting services to its clients. It is regarded as one of the big four accounting organizations. Its headquarters is based in London, United Kingdom. The company was formed in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte and currently is a fourth-largest privately owned company in the USA. It businesses globally with approximately 12,000 professionals.
Interns will join the office in San Francisco, California.
This internship is filled with the following opportunities:
- National and local learning and networking events
- Three-day national intern conference
- Counselor and onboarding advisor
- Lunch and learns industry/service line spotlights, and regularly scheduled training offerings
- Chance to participate in social activities.
This post is open for those who have the following credentials:
- Sophomore standing in a four-year institution pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, technology or related field
- Strong academic credentials (expected minimum GPA of a 3.3 at the end of the academic year)
- Successfully manage strong academics with extracurricular activities.
This program is open to all students. However, female and/or Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
It will remain open until the slot is filled with deserving candidates.