Take the next step toward making yourself more employable by joining this marvelous summer professional services internship open at CrowdStrike. This is a full-time program that will span 12 weeks during the summer in three wonderful locations: Arlington, St. Louis, and Columbia.
The purpose of this program is to provide qualified students with the competency and knowledge they need to start a fruitful career as a cybersecurity consultant. This position, at CrowdStrike, will help you get exposure to all major aspects of this company’s business.
The program will let you put your hard-earned knowledge in the action, and acquire the skills, confidence, good contacts, and meaningful development opportunities that you will never find any classroom.
CrowdStrike is a cybersecurity technology company that was founded in 2011 by Dmitri Alperovitch, George Kurtz and Gregg Marston to fix fundamental problems. Its headquarters is based in Sunnyvale, California, United States. It is ranked 37 of 100 top global companies.
Interns will join one of three offices based in Arlington, St. Louis, and Columbia.
This is a full-time role that requires a 12-week commitment.
CrowdStrike Professional Services Internship consists of the following perks:
- Access to intern executive speaker series
- Development workshops
- Fun social and give back events
- Access to company events
- Assigned mentor
- Continuous feedback
- Paid Holidays and 401k
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
To become qualified for this role, you must:
- Be working towards a BA or BS / MA or MS degree in cybersecurity, computer science/engineering, math, information security, information systems, information assurance, information security management, intelligence studies, data science or other related fields.
- Be a rising junior/senior (if pursuing an undergraduate degree)
- Be scheduled to graduate after August 2020
- Be willing and able to work from the Los Angeles area; St. Louis; MO, Columbia, MD or the Washington, D.C. Metro area. During Summer 2020
How to Apply:
To be a part of this program, please send your application online.
The applications are currently open.