Cox Enterprises wants to recruit exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people for its unique pilot internship. It is an Atlanta-based, 12 weeks long comprehensive intern course with a full-time working schedule.
This intern program is targeted toward exposing selected interns to every facet of a modern-day corporate flight department and providing them experiences. Duties of this role will vary on a day to day basis depending on the needs of the department and their sub-groups.
The program is full of advanced training, relevant experience, mentorship, and networking opportunities that will give interns with tremendous personal growth. For this amazing role, having a high school diploma or equivalent with a 3.0 Minimum GPA is required.
Cox Enterprises is a global communications, media, and automotive services conglomerate. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It was established in 1898 in Dayton, Ohio, United States by James M. Cox who was the 46th and 48th governor of Ohio. The company currently has 55,000 employees.
The hired will join the office in Atlanta, GA.
The program is for 12 weeks.
Interns will have:
- Chance to build relationships.
- Get skills with our in-house training, customized learning paths and free Cox University access.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Right start.
- Connect with a mentor.
- Get recognized for great work.
To be considered, you have these qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 0 Minimum GPA in College/Graduate School
- College Level Junior or rising Senior preferred, but not required
- Must possess a minimum of a private pilot’s certificate with an instrument rating
- Pilot background (pursuing a degree in the aviation field)-Corporate pilot career track preferred, but not required
- Ability to effectively handle a constantly changing environment
- Self-motivated, dependable and enthusiastic
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Attentive to detail
- Able to learn new concepts
- Able to work independently or collaboratively
- Able to maintain effective working relationships with internal/external customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Familiar with pilot charts.
Ideal candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
How to Apply:
It requires online applications.
Open until filled.