Coach is currently launching an exciting Showroom Internship program in Munich, BW. If you are a young fashion enthusiast looking to gain valuable insight into a global fashion brand, then participating in this program will prove a milestone for your career.
Throughout this wonderful program, you will work closely with the European wholesale team during the run-up to, and around the selling season campaigns to provide vital support in preparation for buyers coming to the showroom.
Coach is a well known and leading fashion company that creates modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, headquartered in New York City, New York. The company, founded in 1941, is one of three major brands owned by Tapestry.
Interns will work within Munich, BW-based office.
Interns will be rewarded with competitive compensation.
To avail this lucky chance, you need to meet give eligibility criteria:
- A passion for a future career in sales and the luxury fashion industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and results-driven approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with confidence in dealing with clients
- Be confident with excel
- A strong work ethic and an ability to work under pressure
- English & German required
How to Apply:
Applicants must send their applications online.
The application deadline is currently open.