Get cracking your career while studying, through this mind-blowing summer internship opportunity offered by Chase Center. The length of this summer program is 12 weeks and the work location will be in San Francisco, CA.
This internship is a unique balance of professional development, networking opportunities, community service, and exciting events. During it, you will get to work on challenging but real projects that will not only stretch your abilities but also make a direct impact on the business.
Chase Center is an indoor arena based in San Francisco, California. It is a home venue for Golden State Warriors of NBA and also for San Francisco Dons men’s basketball. It is the first of its kind center that is a major sports and entertainment destination and home to a championship team, a tremendous culinary scene, engaging retail, and the world’s most innovative companies in San Francisco.
Interns will join the San Francisco, CA office.
This is 12 weeks long program, with the starting date on June, 1 and concluding date on August 21, 2020.
You can expect the following benefits for this program:
- San Francisco Minimum Wage
- Professional development
- Networking opportunities
- Community service
- Exciting events
- Fast-paced work environment
- Big projects
Candidates will need to fulfill all the requirements:
- Available to work up to 40 hours per week (some positions may require overtime)
- Rising junior or senior undergraduate student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- The related area of study and strong academic standing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Passion for the sports and entertainment industry
Applicants must have the authorization to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
This internship requires all candidates to fill an online application form that must include a resume and cover letter.
The application period is between February 1 and 15, 2020.