Charles River is now offering a wonderful chance to enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to work in the field of internal audit as interns. For this program, the desired time commitment is 10 weeks and the work station is in Wilmington, MA.
This position will assist in the preparation and execution of Sarbanes Oxley compliance testing and internal audit engagements and also assist the internal audit group with various tasks like reviewing controls, executing test plans, documenting work papers and summarizing findings.
The participation in this program is reserved for those students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college/university degree program pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting and possess a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Charles River is an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Wilmington, Massachusetts, United States. It was founded in 1947 and has over 14,700 employees worldwide. The company primarily provides products and services related to end toxin & microbial detection.
Wilmington, MA is the working location for this intern.
The program is 10 weeks long experience that will start in June and conclude in August.
Through this program, the interns will gain concrete experience on live projects and have the opportunity to interact across practice areas at a global level and to bring their ideas to the table. Additionally, they will be provided mentorship, training, workshops, and the opportunity to build a strong network of professional connections.
Following are the requirements related to this position:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university degree program pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Completion of sophomore year
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ability to fulfill a minimum of a 10-week internship within June – August time period
- Effective communication and listening skills in a teamwork environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- This position may require domestic and/or international travel up to 25%
How to Apply:
Only online applications will be accepted
The applications will remain open for the summer semester until the post is filled.