BNY Mellon is now inviting applications from high-potential students for a well-rounded, rewarding Tapia Internship Program starting in summer for 9 weeks. The primary work station of this program is in New York City, New York.
The program especially targets those students who want to gain valuable real-world experiences as well as an inside look into what it is like to work for a global financial services organization.
Moreover, it is a wonderful learning opportunity that will provide skill development through practical work and projects, onboarding and virtual training curriculum, plus career development and networking support.
These are the guidelines on eligibility for this internship
- Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate (U.S.) or full-time undergraduate (UK) degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors
- Rising senior (U.S.) or penultimate year students (UK) during Summer 2021
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better (U.S.) or 2:1 (UK)
- Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the future) in the region where they apply
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The deadline is open