If you’re a passionate, talented and career-minded Ph.D. student looking for a bright future, then a paid internship program with Bank of Canada might be a great opportunity for your career.
Bank of Canada Ph.D. Internship is a 2 to 4 months long program that will take place in Ottawa, ON. The best part is that the timing of the internship is flexible. You will be spending two to four months pursuing your dissertation as well as presenting and promoting your research.
This intern will be expected to provide support to legal team on various legal matters ranging from
The Bank of Canada is the nation’s central bank as well as a crown corporation. The main role of this bank in Canada is to promote the economic and financial welfare of Canada and formulating Canada’s monetary policy.
This Ph.D. Internship will start in Ottawa, ON.
The duration of this program is 2 to 4 months.
The internship will offer compensation of $5,729 per month.
To secure a place in this program, the candidates must
- Be Canadian citizens or permanent residents should have passed their comprehensive examinations and are expected to be in good standing in the Ph.D. program.
- Have English or French language skills.
- Have experience in presenting research at conferences, events, and meetings
- Have good writing skills
- Have research skills
How to Apply:
You can submit your application online. Your application must include the following documents:
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- an extended abstract or an early draft of at least one paper or chapter from your thesis
- one letter of recommendation
Your letter of recommendation should be sent by email to [email protected] The letter of recommendation should be sent by your referee.
Applicants can send their application till June 30, 2021.