During this program, you will be developing and delivering detailed IT solutions, designing, and recommending implementation. You will put your interpersonal and technical skills to good use, and gain some professional experience.
Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to experience Avanade’s culture, build your network and apply your education, while having some fun along the way.
Avanade is a management consulting company owned by Accenture. It was founded on April 4, 2000, as a joint venture with Microsoft by Accenture and Microsoft. It currently has 36,000 professionals in 24 countries.
The internship is based in Chicago, Minneapolis.
This is for 10 weeks.
Interns will get:
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Great working culture
- Fun environment
- Flexible working hours
- Networking opportunities.
In order to be eligible for this program, all candidates should meet all of the minimum criteria:
- College junior-standing, with a target graduation date between December 2021 and May 2021.
- The pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in a technology-related discipline
- Major GPA of a 3.0 or above
- Creative mind and collaborative spirit.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
Open until filled.