Aspen Institute has the need for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people for the Economic Strategy Group Internship program based in Washington, DC. This position is open for college seniors in a field related to policy, economics, history, or government.
This internship includes some responsibilities like drafting summaries of issues and policies, coordinating meeting logistics under the guidance of program staff and providing general administrative program support.
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization located in Washington, DC. If you are looking for a work culture that values its employees and provides a workplace where you can thrive and grow, this organization is the right place for you.
This program is located in Washington, DC.
This program may offer a competitive salary and other benefits.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience.
- College senior in a field related to policy, economics, history, or government;
- Outstanding organizational skills, with emphasis on time-management, attention to detail and the ability to plan, organize and carry out multiple activities;
- Strong writing skills;
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to conduct online research and analysis;
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Team player who can also work individually and be a self-starter;
- Prior experience in a professional setting;
- Knowledge of and adherence to professional ethics.
How to Apply:
All applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and list of references for the Economic Strategy Group position online.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.