Throughout your course, you will be asked to create product images, visual effects, and even scenery. You will also perform a variety of tasks and contribute to the business of the company by creating new graphics.
Completing this program will make you more professional as here you will be learning ins and outs of this field. To join this program, you must be entering your junior or senior year in a related degree for marketing, communications or business.
Aqseptence Group is a supplier of specialized products, equipment and system solutions for filtration, separation and water technology for various applications and unites some of the most renowned brands of the industry. The company was formed in 1884 and works under mertus 243.GmbH. It has been serving industrial and municipal customers for more than 100 years. Its headquarter is based in Aarbergen, Germany.
Brighton, MN is the main work station.
The benefits of this program will include:
- Competitive pay of $15 an hour
- Good working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Valuable projects
- Networking opportunities.
See the eligibility requirements before applying:
- Must be entering your junior or senior year in the fall current enrollment in a related degree for marketing, communications or business
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Inventor, and Autodesk 3ds Max preferred
- Must be a creative and collaborative individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to learn.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
The application deadline will remain to be accepted until the right candidate is found.