Do you want to have a meaningful and productive summer break? If you said yes, then become a part of this American National’s Compliance Internship for summer. It is a paid learning experience that will be located in Glenmont, NY.
During the period of your compliance internship at American National, you will get to work on a variety of project monitoring, budgeting, expense tracking, and inventory tracking. Working on these projects will increase your knowledge of how to work effectively.
Overall, this is a learning program with wonderful benefits such as compensation, professional development, and networking. Being a participant in this program will prove helpful for your education or career.
American National is a life insurance company conducts business in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. It was begun in 1905 and is headquartered in Galveston, Texas, United States. According to Forbes, it is one of the most trustworthy financial companies in America.
The internship will be based in Glenmont, NY.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive learning environment
- Professional Development
- Team Oriented atmosphere.
There are requirements for this role:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited institution
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business or related field
- The ideal candidate would possess a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be able to commit 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri
- Ability to commute to Glenmont, NY
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Outlook
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail w/high-level accuracy
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- The high-level initiative, follow-through & accountability for actions.
How to Apply:
The application process is totally based on online.