Are you dreaming of working with Amazon but not sure about whether it is possible to join Amazon while studying or not? If so, then it’s the right time for you to make it happen. Amazon has an amazing opening for HR Generalist Internship.
This position will be available in Amazon’s Seattle-based office. It will provide you the chance to work directly with one of amazing Amazon’s teams such as employee relations, learning & development, compensation, talent acquisition, HR operations, etc.
Overall, it is a golden chance to explore Amazon while gaining practical experience in human resources, mentorship, and references, establishing new contacts and bridging the gap between college and full-time career.
Amazon is a multinational e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. It is a well-known American company that is considered among the big four tech companies such as Google, Apple, and Facebook. Jeff Bezos was the founder of this company who established it on 5 July 1994 in Bellevue, Washington. It is regarded as the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform, with more than 798,000 employees and worldwide offices.
This internship will be held in Seattle, Washington.
What is in it for you?
- Working with Amazon is the biggest opportunity in itself.
- Acquire valuable experience in HR.
- Putting your skills into action under the supervision of the experienced of Amazon.
- Learning from professionals of this company.
- Mentors and references.
- Establish good connections
To be effective in this role, you will need:
- Current enrollment in a master’s degree program with studies in human resources or related field(s)
- Anticipated graduation date between December 2020 and May 2021
- 2+ years of experience in the HR or related field
How to Apply:
The application will be received only online.
There is no deadline position is open until it is filled.