Roll up your sleeves and get ready to gain practical experience! Airbnb has brought a wonderful opportunity for MBA students to pursue an internship with them. It is a full-time course that will occur for 12-week in Bay Area offices.
MBA interns will be placed in either the Samara or Transportation team of Airbnb. Their placement in one of the teams will be decided on the basis of their skills, professional background, and interest. Selected candidates will get to work on real projects to expand knowledge.
This program can help interns to test their newly acquired skills, develop expertise and meet the right people and launch a progressive career in the business domain.
Airbnb is an online marketplace company based in San Francisco, California. It offers lodging, primarily homestays, or tourism experiences. It was founded in August 2008 in San Francisco, California by Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia, and Nathan Blecharczyk. With over 12,736 employees, it is providing its services worldwide.
This internship will take place in San Francisco, California.
Interns will have to provide a commitment for 12 weeks.
Interns will get:
- Great working culture
- Real responsibilities and projects
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career development and networking
You are a strong candidate if you:
- Are currently in the first year of a nationally-accredited full-time MBA program (or second-year student, if enrolled in a three-year dual degree program).
- Have the ability to complete a 12-week internship in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Have enthusiasm for an opportunity in a start-up like an environment that sits outside of Airbnb’s core business.
How to Apply:
The application mode is online.
Open until filled.