If you want to take your career to the new heights in the aviation industry, then you will need to have three essential tools in your hands such as experience, skills, and references. In this regard, Aecom Aviation’s Summer Internship can prove helpful for you.
This program is an initiative of Aecom toward providing promising students with deep insight into every aspect of the aviation industry. It will consist of rewarding projects and lots of exceptional training and career development opportunities for interns.
To be hired for this role, you must be currently in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering or other related fields with the intent to return to school after the internship.
Aecom is an American multinational engineering company. In 2019, this company is ranked first in Transportation and General Building Engineering News-Record’s list of ‘Top 500 Design Firms’. It is also recognized for the sixth consecutive year as the World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune magazine. It currently employs approximately 87,000 associates.
Interns will be placed in New York City, New York office.
Interns will have access to the following opportunities:
- Work on projects nationally or internationally.
- Working with award-winning professionals across the world.
- Access to exceptional training and career development opportunities.
- Diverse culture.
- Networking opportunities.
What does Aecom require from you?
- Currently in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering or other related fields with the intent to return to school after the internship.
- Must have completed 2 years of study.
How to Apply:
The application mode is online.
Open until filled.