This after-effects summer intern post will collaborate with researcher developers, testers, and management to create a deep learning-based solution to video denoising instead. This position requires that the interns must have excellent C++, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Undertaking this internship program will provide you a deep understanding of all aspects of the technology world and enhance your tech skills. This experience will not only mentor you but also inspire you to find ways to pursue your passion.
Adobe is an American multinational company that creates multimedia and creativity software products. With the headquarters in San Jose, California, it serves worldwide. This leading company was started in December 1982 by two people named John Warnock and Charles Geschke. Its software like Adobe flash web software ecosystem, photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, acrobat reader, PDF, and Adobe creative suite are very popular.
This program will secure a place in Seattle, Washington.
Through this course, you can get:
- Regular feedbacks
- Great location
- Real responsibilities and projects
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Training and learning opportunities
- Career development and networking
To become eligible for this post, applicants are required to have:
- Strong C++ skills.
- Familiarity with a continuous integration environment such as Jenkins.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills across layered systems/services
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team environment.
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
The application will remain open until the right candidate is found.