Want to advance your engineering career but not sure which route to go? Consider Adidas Engineering Internship which is a top-notch learning experience for students from all backgrounds. For this program, interns must be available for full-time work in Portland, OR for 12 weeks.
Interns will be paid hourly a minimum of $19/hour based on position and level of education. Besides salary, they will also get other perks like travel allowance as well as an additional stipend.
These are the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for this internship.
- Currently enrolled in a 2021-202220 full-time academic program.
- Graduating in winter 2021 or spring 2021
- Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
- Available to work full-time in Portland, Oregon for the duration of the 12-week program (May 27th – August 14th) June start date optional based on the academic calendar.
- Submit a portfolio of your work (optional)
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
The application deadline is November 15, 2021.